Thursday, September 07, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Harvest Hellos }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Harvest Hellos (Halloween or Halloweenish colors).

My card contains Halloweenish colors, plus I needed a card for a friend who needs extra love this week and coffee always helps…and a friend.

Life happens by Daniela Dobson

I used our brand new Coffee to Go stamp set and matching dies. For my background I used Paint Splatter stamp on the background with Impression Obsession ink – Chocolate. For the bottom I found a sentiment on the internet that I liked and I didn’t have anything similar. I used Outline Alphabet (life) and Broadway Baby (coffee) fonts. That Outline Alphabet is super cute. You can stamp in any color to match your project.

LIfe happens close by Daniela Dobson



Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between September 7 – September 20. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Chris Dayton
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this awesome card Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I ADORE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this...such great elements of interest and a fun card with lots of visual interest.
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Coffee to go set! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.