Thursday, July 13, 2017

{ July 2017 stamps and dies from Technique Tuesday }

Hi and happy Thursday. Have you had a chance to stop by Technique Tuesday and see all the new stamps for July? I already shared Lorenzo the Llama Stamp Set on my blog earlier in the month.

Here is a card with Hi There Owl Stamp Set. Isn’t she adorable? I used my watercolors to color the image and die cut two circles using Circles DIY steel dies.

Hi there by Daniela Dobson

For the background I used a mask with Whipped Spackle, some patterned paper and cut up banners. I fussy cut the owl and used 3D foam squares to add dimension.

Hi there close 2 by Daniela Dobson


Another new stamp this month is At The Beach Stamp Set.

Life at the beach by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the images with VersaMark and heat embossed them with embossing powder and then fussy cut the out. I created a different background for all the images with watercolor.

Life at the beach close by Daniela Dobson


We also have Sweet Succulents Stamp Set. If you follow me on Instagram I have used this set in my Bullet Journal.  I just love it.

Stop by Technique Tuesday to see all the new stamps and dies and follow me on Instagram to see more ideas on how I use these stamps and dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.