Wednesday, February 01, 2017

{ February 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Our February release of Let’s Party - Memory Keepers Studio – Feb 2017 (shipping 2/15/17) and Let’s Party  DIY Steel Dies - Fresh Cut Studio – Feb 2017 (shipping 2/15/17). Plus, check out all that is new and available for February.

Here is what I created using several stamp sets and dies.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I thought the Shamrock Owl Stamp set was super cute to go with Let’s Party stamp set. The base is Postage Card DIY die that I colored with distress ink. The Owl is stamped and watercolored along with the balloon. I used 3D foam squares to pop up the images.

Happy birthday close by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the colors in your card, they are so pretty. Cute owl stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.