Thursday, December 15, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Last Minute Gifts }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Last Minute Gifts.

I created these little gift bags that I shared on CardMaker blog yesterday. Totally last minute idea for sure, and who doesn’t have parchment paper in their pantry.

Treat bags by Daniela Dobson

Ph 3 by Daniela Dobson

These are so easy to put together and fill with your favorite treats. I used parchemt paper to make the bags. I stitched up the sides with my sewing machine. You have seen me make bags like this before. The cute litte die cut is Patchwork Stocking and I stamped it with Mini Pattern 1 and Mini Patterns 2. I filled the bags with treats I bought at World Market, from Germany.

Ph1 by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps:

Patchwork Stocking
Mini Pattern 1
Mini Patterns 2


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between December 15 – December 28. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer--these are beautiful! Love the doilies & super sweet stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific and beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...now if can keep my sewing machine working. Cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.