Tuesday, September 13, 2016

{ September stamp Hightlight projct from Elle’s Studio }

I have a blog post over on Elle’s Studio blog highlighting Right Now Stamp set along with Documented Stamp set and our exclusive September kit and extras. I have more details there on how I created this layout. I just love using stamps!!!

Collecting moments by Daniela Dobson

Products used:
Right Now Stamp
September 2016 kit
Acrylic Stars – Autumn Mix
Letter & Number Stickers – Red
Sunny Days – Bits and Pieces
Sunny Days Small Blank Labels
Sunny Days 12 x 12 Paper Collection
Sunny Days – Puffy Stickers
Documented Stamp

Collecting moments close by Daniela Dobson

Stamps are so versatile and I love using them! They are easily incorporated into any type of project.

Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to share your projects with stamps by using the #EllesStudio hashtag when posting on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.