Monday, July 18, 2016

{ Stamp highlight with Elle’s Studio }

I am sharing a layout today on Elle’s Studio blog using stamps. I have some more details there on how I created this layout. I just love using stamps!!!

Favorite books by Daniela Dobson

Favorite books close by Daniela Dobson

Elle’s Studio products used:

Documented Stamp
Sunny Days Stamp
The Story Of Stamp
Shine Bright Stamp
Sunny Days 12×12 Paper Collection
Sunny Days 6×6 Paper Stack
 Sunny Days Bits and Pieces
Tab Die
Basic Journaling Tags – Gray
Crop and Stamp Acrylic Block
Letter & Number Stickers Black

Stamps are so versatile and I love using them! They are easily incorporated into any type of project.

Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to share your projects with stamps by using the #EllesStudio hashtag when posting on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.