Monday, March 14, 2016

{ DeNami Design Guest Designer }

I am thrilled to share some fun projects this week as a Guest Designer for Denami Design. Today, on DeNami Design blog, I am sharing this card that I created with Cupcake Owl Trio and Celebrating You stamp sets.

Celebrating you by Daniela Dobson

To create my card I started by adding ink through a stencil onto a card base.  Then I added three different pieces of washi tape to the card front. I added a gold flower rub-on at the top and a tag over the whole area. Under the right side of the tag I tucked a gold polka dot banner. The image was stamped on a die cut circle and colored with watercolor pencils. I inked the edges and colored some of the circle with distress ink. The circle is adhered to the card with 3D foam squares.

I stamped “Celebrating You” sentiment on a tag and adhered it to the card. For the final touch, I added three buttons are sprinkles of pink color shine.

Celebrating you  close by Daniela Dobson

Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you visit DeNami Design blog.

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Love the little owls and the ink splattered background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design, Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.