Monday, December 07, 2015

{ Scraptastic (Thursday) Challenge }

Jennie and I are up on Scraptastic blog with our projects.  We challenged ourselves to create a layout on the diagonal. Now we challenge you.

I am not a diagonal person. at all. This is only my second, ever, layout that I created like this. I like my photos pretty straight or with a little tilt. When creating a layout I start with my base and then I take a strip of patterned paper and adhere it at an angle that I want. After that I follow the same angle with all my embellishments.

Right now by Daniela Dobson

I used November Ain’t No Sunshine kit and add-on. This is my fifth layout with the kit, but I still had lots of paper and some embellishments. I did incorporate the digital files and the stamps, as well. To maximize my embellishments, I cut them in half and then tuck them behind other things on the page. The washi and twine are from my own stash.

Right now close by Daniela Dobson

Come and check out the blog to see what Jennie created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.