Saturday, September 19, 2015

{ September 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

It’s time for September release of Memory Keepers Studio- Random Thoughts and Fresh Cut Studio – Little Labels.  If you are not a member of Memory Keepers Studio come and see how you can sign up --->>> HERE.

Here is a layout I created.

Seriously by Daniela Dobson

I had fun with paint, stencil and modeling paste for the background. The paint is brand new and from Emma’s Paperie Yummy Yellow Happy Hue Acrylic Paint by Jillibean Soup. I die cut the tags from Little Labels and stamped the frames and sentiments from Random Thoughts stamp set. I layered them all on the bottom, under the photo. Seriously, look at that photo of Alex. This is what I get most of the time from him.

Seriously close by Daniela Dobson

Make sure you visit Technique Tuesday blog to see if you are the winner from our Celebrate Cath blog hop. Here is one more card that is up on Technique Tuesday blog using Cath’s new stamps and dies.

My friend by Daniela Dobson

I created a background by stamping Garden of Life by Cath Edvalson stamp set in two different color. I die cut the flower and the sentiment from gold cardstock using Garden Flowers. The flower is colored with watercolor crayons.

My friend close by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.