Friday, August 07, 2015

{ Stuck?!Sketches }

Hi! I loved the sketch that popped up in my Instagram feed from Stuck?!Sketches that I had to play along. I created the layout with the sketch and then found some other fun challenges from Scrapbook.com to incorporate into my layout.

Best day by Daniela Dobson

For this layout I used Impression Obsession stamps. You have seen me use them on cards, but I rarely used them on layouts. This one started with House Plans stamped with navy ink. Those large, cover-a-card stamps are 5.75 x 5.75. One of the twist in the stamping challenge was to use Architectural/Interior Elements. I used Whipped Spackle from Faber Castel and Prima mask for some embossing and before it was dry I sprinkles some super fine glitter.

Floor plan stamp by Daniela Dobson

For the Silhouette challenge I cut the big hand drawn circle. It’s one of my freebies that I enlarged and cut out from white cardstock. All the paper and embellishments are from Crate Paper that I got recently from Emma’s Paperie. I am in love with the collections. I just love how it turned out. The photo is from our Universal Studios Hollywood adventure. We are in line for the fifth time for Studio Tour. Yes, we went on the tour 5 times. It was a little different each time and we loved it.

Best day close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps used:

House Plans
Frames
Say Cheese
You & Me


Make sure you check out August Memory Keepers Studio and Fresh Cut Studio from Technique Tuesday. Here is a sneak of my project.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

Exclusive Elle’s Studio August kit goes live here on August 10th at 10 CST. You don’t want to miss this one.

5 comments:

  1. Love your stamping and masking...great background work! Your layering is fabulous and I love your paper choices! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS layout, Daniela, so many lovely details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is so lovely, the background details are incredible and I love the way you adapted to sketch for your 8.5 X 11 format! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, I love the background and all the detail you added to this page! Thanks for joining Stuck?! sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am amazing take on the sketch, love your take on the circles. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.