Sunday, March 15, 2015

{ March 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I know I haven’t been sharing the Memory Keepers Studio in a timely matter, but I hope to change that.
I saw this awesome sketch at Paper Issues last week and it reminded me of a layout I created several years ago using Silhouette Cameo sketch pens.  I basically copied my own layout - Summer Tradition. Whenever I create a file in my Cameo I make sure I save it in case I want to use it again.

#lovestoread by Daniela Dobson

You might have seen me post these photos on Instagram or Facebook from our trip to the library the other day. I used our March 2015 Memory Keepers Studio stamps and March 2015 Fresh Cut Studio. In addition, I used Daily Flair which fit perfectly in the Fresh Cut Studio die cut.

#lovestoread close by Daniela Dobson

I used a mixture of products from Emma’s Paperie, my go to store. It’s been cloudy and raining all week, our Spring Break, and getting decent photos was very hard. Can’t wait to see some sun soon.

#lovestoread close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Here are my layout that uses February 2015 Memory Keepers Studio.

Family by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Two amazing layouts! Love how you added so much interest on each page! I'm pretty good at card making but always struggle to make my scrapbook pages look full and complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page layouts!!! What lovely details!! Thanks for sharing, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Gorgeous pages! I haven't used my Silhouette for anything but cutting and I never seen to have the time to just play! Sketch pens look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are... amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.