Thursday, March 19, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–Happy Flowers }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Happy Flowers.
Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between March 19 – April 1. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.
Here is my card.
Smile by Daniela Dobson
I fell in love with the colors at Color Throwdown – Orange, Navy and Pink. My plan was to use Spring Medley stamp set that has a matching die Flower Trio. For the background I used Mosaic Tile stamped in orange. The base is navy cardstock with a white core, embossed and sanded to expose some of the core. I die cut Instant Photo Frame from the same navy cardstock and layered stamped and die cut flowers in the corner over banners. I colored the flowers with watercolor crayons.
Smile close by Daniela Dobson

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.
I hope you play along.







9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I would have never thought of that color combo. I like it. And those flowers are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and pretty color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card design, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design... I LOVE that bouquet and your layout is fantastic! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am smiling, thanks for the bouquet of beauty. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Beautiful stamp set and your card is gorgeous!! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and fabulous use of the throwdown colors! Those florals are awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Love those colors together too and somehow I overlooked that little bouquet when this stamp set came out, it is my favorite one now - and love how you doubled it up. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Love those flowers and the design!! so glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.