Monday, September 22, 2014

{ Technique Tuesday Memory Keepers Studio - Sept. 2014 and blog hop winner }

Hello and happy Monday. What is everyone up to this week? What projects are you working on? I am not a project life girl, even though I did attempt it once when it was still brand new, back in 2009. It was called Project 365. You can see the start of my album here.

Now I just make story cards that I include on my layouts.

If you are looking for inspiration using our Memory Keepers Studio - Sept. 2014 stamp set and steel dies I created some Story cards.

Perfect picture cards by Daniela Dobson

I die-cut the frame with the Perfect Picture steel dies and then placed the picture right in the opening. The base is Story Card DIY Die and I stamped “love this” with the Perfect Picture stamp set.

Smile card by Daniela Dobson

I used the Perfect Picture stamp set to stamp on the frame cut with the Heart Card steel dies. The stamping really makes the Story Card seem a lot more personalized. I added vellum and Story Card DIY Die as a base and stitched around the edges to make a shaker card.

Favorite story card by Daniela Dobson

For this last one I stamped the words all over the front and added some embellishments.

Click card by Daniela Dobson


Thanks so much for stopping by during our blog hop. I have a winner ----->>>> Tammy Nyenhuis! You have to email me so we can get that stamp set out to you.

Blog hop winner 92014

Blog winner 18

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love. love, love these cards! Thanks for the great ideas to jazz up Project Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story cards for Project Life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.