Thursday, May 29, 2014

{ Card flair and Die cut freebies }

Looks like it’s been a while since I shared a free file. Freebies are popular on this blog and I see them pinned on Pinterest and I get updates when they are downloaded from my blog. Well, I am ready to share more. I was thinking about retiring some of my old freebies as I upload the new files. Let me know what you think.

I created this card using Sentiment Bubble Flair from {A Flair For Buttons}. I am sharing it on A flair for buttons blog.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I used Mojo Monday 347 for the card. Tall & Skinny. I used Heidi Swapp cardstock that I had for a long time and found it recently. I sprayed it with Citron color shine.
I created the flower in my Silhouette Studio that I cut out. You can make the flower whatever size you want. Just make sure you select all three shapes when you make them bigger or smaller.
I colored each flower layer with Gelatos. I used the flair for the center of the flower. The flair set comes with 6 different sentiments, perfect for cards.

Happy birthday close by Daniela Dobson

Today I am sharing the Layered flower file.
Click on the photo do download file.

Layered flower by Daniela Dobson

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

4 comments:

  1. Love the multi layered flower and the pretty pastels. This is a wonderful new freebie you have.

    Regarding your question, that's a tough one, retire your previous freebies or not? Unless you have space issues, I think the freebies are a wonderful way to attract new visitors. Perhaps you can do a "throwback" and re-use one of your previous freebies in a new way? That is one of those things I keep saying I am going to do...

    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela,

    I tried to download the flowers but my Adobe gave a strange message about decoding and wouldn't let me download it. (I don't know much about computers) Anyway it is a wonderful idea for you to share your downloads. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, if you email me I can email you the file. There is a place to email at top left or danieladobson at gmail dot com.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.