Sunday, March 16, 2014

{ Reverse Confetti March Color Challenge }

Hi and welcome to our March Color Challenge – yellow, green and navy.
Here is my card.
You are the best by Daniela Dobson
I used watercolor and added my two main colors, green and yellow to the background. The flowers are from Petals ‘n Posies. I added a banner from Beautiful Banners. The sentiment is from All About You stamp set. This sentiment set is awesome because you can mix and match and come up with so many different sentiment combinations. At the end I added some Color Shine splatters in Navy.
You are the best close by Daniela Dobson
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Please visit Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration.








5 comments:

  1. Love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful use of color, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:21 AM

    Beautiful coloring technique! I really like these stamps!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and perfect take on the inspiration colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, love your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.