Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{ Mini Album with Zots Adhesive Dots }

Recently. Therm O Web teamed up with Maya Road. I created this little album using Maya Road Clear Acrylic ATC Stand w/Chipboard Pages. I have a list of supplies and detailed step by step photos on the Therm O Web blog. I hope you stop by and visit. There are 3 different prizes up for grabs.

Treasured mini album by Daniela Dobson

Treasured side view 2 by Daniela Dobson

I will be back tomorrow with Impression Obsession Thursday DT challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Wow!!! This is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Zots and this mini album is adorable, Daniela! Thanks for the inspiration - I plan to make a mini-album for my new baby niece. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I have to get one of those acrylic stands now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea!! I love how it turned out!! TFS Patricia B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.