Saturday, March 01, 2014

{ March Sketch For You To Try }

Hi and welcome to our March sketch challenge.

Here is my card.

I used So Stripey to create a stamped strip of patterned paper. I just love how it turned out. I wish I took a photo of it before I cut it down. I used yellow, pink, green and blue to stamp all the different stripes in the stamp set. The sentiment is from Paper Crane stamp set and I stamped it on a die cut circle that is layered over a punched scalloped circle. I had enough of that stamped strip left over to cut out a butterfly.

If you would like to play along, and I hope you do, here is the sketch. Click on the photo and it will take you to the Reverse Confetti blog where you can find a full list of participants.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous colors here. LOVE the purple and yellow. great card with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 AM

    LOVE this card!!! The colors are beautiful, and I love the design and pretty accents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vibrant colors!! Love the card. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.