Thursday, February 06, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Happy Birthday }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Happy birthday to you!

Our challenge starts today, February 6, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, February 12, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between February 6-12. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I used Mojo Monday 331 for this card. It started totally different and this is how it ended up. I used one of the older border dies for the bottom of the white cardstock.  I used a mask I created and sprayed some brand new Heidi Swapp color shine that arrived today, called Blush.

For the stamps I used the cupcake from Cake stamp set and a sentiment from Greetings Banner stamp set. I used a paper straw on another project recently so I thought I would add one to this card, as well.

I colored the cupcake with watercolor crayons and added some glitter to the top.

Happy birthday close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett


Supplies:

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.