Tuesday, October 01, 2013

{ October Studio AE }

Happy October 1st!!! I can’t believe it’s October because here, in Texas, it’s still hot.

October Studio AE is called Hello December and it will available on the website later today.

I love the new stamp set and had to dig out some Christmas papers to complete this layout. I received a sweet package last year from Echo Park and I love their This and That Christmas collection.

Favorite memories by Daniela Dobson

I tucked my journaling in the little bag and I used  a note from Elle’s Studio Be Merry Collection. We go to the North Pole Express every year and it is our little tradition.  I stamped the little banners from the new set with gold ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Favorite memories close by Daniela Dobson

I used couple of {A Flair For Buttons} buttons, totally not Christmas, but Shelley has a bunch of new Holiday flair in the store. I did use a different Technique Tuesday set called Hello Santa Banners by Ali Edwards, to add above that one photo. There was an empty space that needed to be filled.

Favorite memories close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Tuesday!

***ETA This is what the stamp set looks like.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pattern play and the details like the envelope and now are so perfect!! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.