Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{ 100 Days of Tombow }

Recently I got a package from Tombow to participate in their “100 Days of Tombow”. The  program involves working with 100 different bloggers across America to spotlight their creativity using Tombow’s products, and showcasing how “Tombow Time” is enjoyed across the nation. For each blogger that participates, Tombow will give a $100 product donation to the Council for Art Education.

Here is what I created.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

I covered the CAC Scratches stamp from Impression Obsession with blue market from Groovy Dual Brush Pen set, spritzed some water over the top and stamped it on white cardstock. I stamped the chevron with black ink and filled it with Midnight Blue colored pencil from Irojiten color Pencils set with a touch of Maple Sugar.

The arrow is stamped and colored with orange marker. I cut it out and adhered it with the Dot Pattern Adhesive. The heart wood veneer is colored with the orange marker, as well.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

This is the package I got. It includes Tombow's Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive, Tombow's Dual Brush Pen Set, and Tombow's New Irojiten Color Dictionary Pencils.

100 days of Tombow Daniela Dobson

I would like to thank Tombow USA for letting me participate in this fun program.


Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. I love my Irojiten pencils. Hope you will also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Awsome card Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.