Friday, April 19, 2013

{ Scrapbook Circle April kit–Happy Place }

I haven’t shared any of my projects created with this bright and cheerful kit – Happy Place. This kit is filled with all new items from Echo Park, Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp, Amy Tangerine…

Favorite photos by Daniela Dobson

This second one I created for a challenge called “take two”.  I used one of my older layouts to create this new one (see below).

You are my sunshine by Daniela Dobson

In this new layout (Happy Place April kit), I repeated one large photo, except, this time, I moved it to the left. I matted the photo with a strip of yellow patterned paper and added a die cut title. I loved various strips from the original layout so I added strips to my new one. I used the design from patterned paper and followed the curve. In addition, I repeated the hearts and stars from the original layout.

These two layouts are totally different, yet they use some of the same elements.

My view  Daniela Dobson

I have two more layouts that I will share as I share them on the Scrapbook Circle blog. May kit is on the way to my house and you will love it!!!

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Supe cute layouts Daniela! Love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these are WONDERFUL layouts Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.