Thursday, February 28, 2013

{ Scrapbook Circle February kit–Story time }

I know I haven’t shared the rest of my projects made with this wonderful kit. We still have some left in our store.

We have a new feature on our blog called Be Real where we use Instagram photos to record our day to day moments. You can read more about this layout on Scrapbook Circle blog.

Hello today by Daniela Dobson

Yesterday I posted on the Scrapbook Circle blog using quotes as titles. I fell in love with this quote I found on Pinterest. I used that as my title.

Boy by Daniela Dobson

Boy close by Daniela Dobson

Here is one more with the same kit.

Cookies by Daniela Dobson

Our new March kit – Charmed life is up un the store and ready for purchase. It has all the new winter CHA products – Dear Lizzy, Amy Tan, Maggie Holmes and Allison Kreft. Go and check it out.


IMG_2114

Last weekend, our first Scrapbook Expo was happening, here in town, and I was able to work at DeNami Design booth. What a wonderful little family to work with. I loved my two days with them. I was able to make cards and demo some of their new stamps and products. Nami was very generous and gave me some stamps to give away to my blog readers!!!! I will have the giveaway here on my blog next week!! In the mean time check out their store. They have a wonderful publication incentive.

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful layouts!! I love that hello today cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING each of these layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.