Friday, December 14, 2012

{ Free Cut Friday and Scrapbook Circle–All Is Bright }

Hello and happy Friday! I have several things to share with you today. Let’s start with a free file. This one is available for download on The Scrap Review blog or right below. Remember this little gift card holder I created in October? Now you can download it and use it.

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Gift card holder by Daniela Dobson


Here are some of my Scrapbook Circle layouts created with December – All is Bright.

Just us by Daniela Dobson

Twas the night by Daniela Dobson

Need this by Daniela Dobson

This last one I created for our December sketch challenge. You can find the sketch HERE. If you would like to play along, post your finished layout on our Facebook page or on our blog post.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages with many fantastic details! Thanks for sharing another wonderful cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun and thanks for sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the file girl! LOVING all of your pages they are WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Hi!!! I love visiting you sweetie! awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. this will surely come in handy for some future projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.