Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{ Scrapbook Circle October Kit–News Flash }

I love, love, love News Flash Kit from Scrapbook Circle this moth. My printer ink went out the day the kit arrived and I had just received a big order of photos from PostalPix. So yes, all of these have Instagram photos on them.

One of the challenges was to use triangles on a layout and this is what I came up with. I didn’t realize I loved triangles so much.

Cute Daniela Dobson

My favorite technique was to use my triangle template, created in Silhouette Studio, and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos.

Triangle template Silhouette Studio Daniela Dobson

On this layout I talked about creating a visual triangle using various embellishments. This kit comes with Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Remarks Stickers, 8 pages of them. I used them to create that visual triangle on my page.

Summer mornings Daniela Dobson

In my layout I created the two obvious visual triangles with the circles and the hearts.

Visual triangle by Daniela Dobson

Ok, one last one before I go. This one will go live on the Scrapbook Circle blog in the morning and it is created using Crate On Trend Border Stickers. Love them.

How is that for a total layout overload (and Instagram photos)? Have a great night!

P.S. The November kit is awesome and a full kit reveal will be on November 25! If you just can’t wait I have a sneak peek right now.

Scrapbook Circle November kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.