Sunday, July 01, 2012

{ Technique Tuesday July Studio AE and Stars & Stripes }

Hello July! Time for our July Studio AE stamp set called Summer Rocks. I had so much fun creating with this set.

Here is my layout.

Summer time 69566

Orange and yellow, summer colors, and a touch of blue. I designed the 3x4 cards in my Silhouette Studio (arrow, today and sun). I am willing to share all my designs. I have so many. Just let me know if you want anything and I will put it in my freebies folder. I am trying to figure out an easy way to share all my files.

I used orange ink to stamp the fun sentiments from the Summer Rocks stamp set.

The fun paper is from Echo Park Hello Summer Collection. The little sun stamp is from Bring On The Sun by Ali Edwards stamp set.


Now a card that I created for Technique Tuesday blog using Seals, our new stamps.

I designed the card in Silhouette Studio and cut it out. I cut three star tips from various patterned papers and then I stamped the other two.

Stars & Stripes 69177

The Stars & Stripes seal is stamped on cardstock and cut out. Then, I stamped the seal again using red ink and cut the center out. I adhered it using 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web.

Let me know if you have any questions.


Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. These are both SO gorgeous Daniela! Your eye for the details amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these creations Daniela! LOVE all the little details included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK girl! These projects are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects! Welcome to the Scrapbook Circle team!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow daniela! the star card is AWESOME! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.