Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmas Sweets

I just found this layout I created in July…it was for a challenge at Citrus Tree Studio during my Design Team term.
I used My Mind’s Eye patterned paper and Elle’s Studio tags. The glitter alphabet stickers are Doodlebug Design. I used EK Success punch on the right side of the layout and then added a strip of patterned paper to the back.
Christmas sweets 00500
I love how simple it is so I created a sketch. Feel free to use it.
 Layout sketch Daniela re
On another note, I am using Windows Live Writer for my blog posts and I love it. You can publish your posts to any of your favorite blog service providers. So easy. I read this somewhere recently so I gave it a try.
Have a great night.
Back to decorating the tree while I snack on these. I am using Candy Cane Hershey kisses.
IMG_3527
My little helper earlier today. He loves to help his mommy.
IMG_3086

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely and sweet LO,love your sketch too.Those pics looks yummy and look at him,soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela I love your projects and your family time photos in Arizona too! I can't say it enough its amazing how much Alex has grown!! He's such a cutie!!!
    Hoping your having a wonderful Thursday!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN layout! and great sketch--totally pinned it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little layout! Love those patterned papers and the sweet rose in the center circle. Looks like you are really enjoying the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and I love the little rose! :)

    Your little guy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to use this layout, so nice and clean. Love your gingerbread tree and your helper.

    ReplyDelete