Tuesday, November 01, 2011

{ November Studio AE }



Here is one of my cards for today. This stamp set is perfect for December Daily and so many other holiday projects. I might be making a mini December Daily :) Come back on November 10th for our blog hop and I will have more to share.


 I used this beautiful paper from Basic Grey Marjolaine collection. I cut the snowflake from this glitter paper by Doodlebug Design with a Sizzix die. I used Lime Pastel for the circle here and Blue Iris for the sentiment. The chipboard star is from FUNdamental Superstars. I inked the edges with Toffee ink and layered the snowflake and a circle with 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web


The stamp set looks like this!



Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. the stamp is perfect here! love this embellishment you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I LOVE that you used green and blue fora December card--I would never have thought of that--LOVE that star embellie! BEAUTIFUL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sneak peek - I've just joined the studio ae group! thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.