Monday, November 14, 2011

{ Adore layout }

Here is a little layout I created for a challenge at My Scrapbook Nook using Impression Obsession stamps. The challenge: create something where a little bit goes a long way! Add a bit of bling, a bit of color and a bit of pattern.


I used Cover-a-Card Screen CC049 and stamped it with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Bubblegum. The stamp is 5.75" x 5.75" and it is perfect for a layout background.


A few strips of patterned paper and some embellishments complete this page. The journaling background is stamped with Cover-a-Card Screen CC049 and I added a polka dot border at the top with a stamp from TypeStacks All Season WP222 using Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Licorice.


That is all I have for today. Have a great Monday!!!

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Daniela! You are so very inspiring with all of your layouts and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Beautiful title and embellies great page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaouuuuuu, So beautiful
    J'adore !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bizz de France

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.