Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{ November Studio AE sneak peek and a layout }

Are you ready for November Studio AE? Here is a sneak peek. 
What do you think?


Here is one more layout I created with October Studio AE.


I was asked by Kim Moreno to be the Guest Sketch Designer for October at My Scrapbook Nook. The photo is from the visit to the Pumpkin Patch last week. This was our second trip, Alex loves it. 
I used some new goodies from Teresa Collins (stars paper) and a new Zig Zag Chain punch by EK Success.  Love it! The rolled flower is from My Little Shoebox! The flowers are die cut and all you have to do is roll them up. They are double sides and come in many shapes and sizes.

I used "So Very Thankful" as a large title on the page. I stamped it on patterned paper with Chestnut Road and a touch of  Pumpkin Spice. I stamped the 3D pumpkin again, like in my last layout. The words from the set are stamped with Dark Brown on patterned paper and cut out. 


I have a fun technique card on Technique Tuesday blog. If you want to see how I created the Chevron border with Technique Tiles check out the blog.




Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout Daniela and that card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela that is a beautiful layout! I love that you can add the embellies and have the perfect placement for each. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:44 PM

    I LOVE this LO!!! It's fantastic great layout and colors, your card is great as always too :-)congrats!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy some zigzags girl and I love them!!! I MUST get my paws on that punch! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.