Monday, August 08, 2011

{ Picnic in the Park ~ Citrus Tree Studio August kit }

The August kit features The Girls' Paperie and Echo Park paper collections, Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee, K&Company, May Arts, The Girls' Paperie embellishments...check it out HERE.

Here are some of my creations.


There is a cute little bird stamp from Imaginisce in the kit. I colored the bird with Watercolor Crayons.
 


Kaisercraft layout stand is our product spotlight. I covered it with patterned paper. Added rolled flowers and die cut leaves. The little Pennant Stick Pins come in the kit. I pinned them to little word strips that I stamped with letter stamps from my stash.




I still have a mini album to share and a DT challenge creation on August 10th.

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Adorable pages and cards, and stand!!! WOW girl your on a roll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the projects, they are gorgeous. This kit is packed with goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:03 PM

    Love your layouts, D!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling LO's Daniela! Cute pics! Love your eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.