Saturday, October 30, 2010

{ Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge No. 21 }


 Sarah posted a beautiful card for the sketch challenge and I loved it so much I had to make a card.

I had some extra Summer mini kits left over from my Etsy store and the little bag was perfect for the sketch. I used October Afternoon patterned paper for the card base. I added the crepe paper ruffle that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The bag is stamped with Impression Obsession stamp Silhouette 11 and Hampton Art stamps. I punched Prima Marketing paper with Martha Stewart punch and added a little jewel from Kaiser Craft. 
The tag on the inside is stamped with the same Silhouette 11 stamp. I tied ribbon to the top that I got at JoAnns. The little bags are from Michaels and they are perfect for these tags. The tag can be used for another card or a gift.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I wanted to share a photo of Alex eating the Halloween cupcakes he helped me make last night.



Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, can I have one of these cupcakes please? :D They look sooo good! :P
    LOVE your works below here Daniela. Or, more correct; love all your works!

    Wish you a great Halloween!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, girl! Off to check out those kits! So glad you played along with us at WM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the sweetest card, but I must say the picture of your son is even sweeter....have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Daniela! Such beautiful colors and the layers are fabulous!

    Your little man is getting so big!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation Daniela! all the stamping the lace the bottom edge - thanks for playing with WMS this week - and Alex is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:36 AM

    What a gorgeous card Daniela :-) And your little boy is sooooo cute! Cupcakes look yummp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and that cupcake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card!! So so pretty and so your style!! That little man is growing up too and love them cupcakes!! Thanks for playing with the Mice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniela, send me a cupcake! :) Your son is adorable! And your card is so pretty with such fabulous layers! Lovely! Thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous! love it! your boy is so cute, too! i bet that cupcake is super yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.