Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{ Technique Tuesday Wordy Words challenge }

Teri has a new challenge posted at Splitcoaststamers message board. "Your challenge is to make card that uses stamped words on it in some way. You can make a card with a stamped sentiment. You can make a card with a background paper created with several different word stamps. You can even make a card with a shapes created with stamped words. The sky is the limit here." See all the info HERE.
You have until Oct. 19th to complete the Wordy Words challenge.
***You do not need to use Technique Tuesday stamps. If you do, you get an extra entry for the PRIZE.


For my card I used  Day In Day Out stamp set to stamp the days of the week on Jenni Bowlin journaling card. For the sentiment I used Simply Stated set. I used my Cricut Expression to cut the card shape. It's so easy, I should do it more often. After I adhered patterned paper I painted the edges with yellow paint. The flower is from Orchard Mix collection by Prima.
I hope you have time to play with us.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool, beautiful card! I love how you used the days of the week with the sentiment "thinking of you", I've got to remember that idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:29 PM

    I seriously love this card. I keep going back to it.

    Hope you had fun at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 PM

    So So pretty! I will see if I have some time to do a challenge...going to see my brother this weekend.Thanks for the info and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, now I want those stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.