Saturday, August 21, 2010

{ Prima's August Build-A-Page and A "Road Trip" Scavenger hunt }


Here is my August build-a-page.  Make sure you check the Prima blog for all the beautiful projects made with the sketch. I made a card with my favorite collection, Fairy Flora.



841720 - Fairy Flora, Fairy Flora
541620 - Journaling sticker
540647 - Say it with crystals
541798 - Letter stickers
543709 - Yellow sugarplum rose
543051 - Mountain Lily branch 


I hope you have time to play along. Submit your Prima-based projects based on this sketch to our CONTEST Gallery by the end of August.


Do you want to win an awesome prize? Check out Prima blog for all the fun details of our Scavenger hunt.

Roadtrip8-20-10


***Our vacation has come to an end and we leave Croatia tomorrow. I will post photos when we get back.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Daniela, can't wait to see photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:05 AM

    Gorgeous card Daniella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Daniela...this card just brought tears to my eyes. It is so, so lovely! It is sweet and soft and gorgeous!

    I am so happy that you got to make this trip and I would love to see the photos when you are ready to share them. I just know that your and Alex's visit brought a lot of love and joy to those around you!

    {{{HUGS}}} to special Alex! I have missed him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Daniela- you are quite an asset to the Prima team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.