Friday, July 30, 2010

{ NEW Fall-Winter stamps from Impression Obsession #3 }


This card features another fun background Cover-a-Card Swirls & Stars (CC054). I heat embossed the background with white embossing powder. I stamped the Sm. Tree Trio (E8477) on Journaling I (WP165) bracket. I used Pearl Ex watercolors to color the image.The sentiment is from Swirl Trees (CL196).



I think this was the very first card I created with the new stamps, at the beginning of July. The new Simple Gift (F8458) stamp is colored with watercolor pencils. The background is our Cover-a-card Medallion (CC032), heat embossed. The sentiment, Christmas Sentiments (CL44), is stamped on a left over strip that was stamped with Cover-a-card Roses (CC043).


I hope you enjoyed my creations. Check out the Impression Obsession blog for more links. Let me know if you have any questions. I will let you know when these stamps are available in the store.

4 comments:

  1. fabulous! Amazing background stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love these holiday cards. Thanks for sharing! Love for you to come visit! http://www.designsbydiana.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and I totally love the way you add the lifted curve to your sentiment banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Nice Backgrounds I love it. Very soon I'll bought some of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.