Sunday, June 06, 2010

( Elle's Studio June blog challenge }

This month's challenge is Thank you gifts for teachers. I made a Thank you card with earrings and a decorative pillow sachet.

***We want to see your teacher gifts using Elle's Studio products! Upload it to the web and post your link on the blog, in the comment section OR email us a photo of your project. And, make sure you get them in by the 25th of June. Everyone that does will be entered into a drawing for a $30 gift certificate to the shop! The winner will be announced here on the 25th and we'll be posting some of the entries we receive.



For the card background I used our A Sweet Summer Mini Papers and Triple Scalloped Large Journaling Circle Tag for the sentiment and the flower. The flower is made from sewing pattern tissue paper.




I used a Triple Scalloped Large Journaling Circle Tag to display the earrings that I made. I stamped A Sweet Summer Stamp on the edge, tied ribbon and punched a hole for the earrings.I attached the tag to the bag with a decorative clip.

 

  I made the little pillow with some fun fabric and I stamped A Sweet Summer Stamp on the outside. I added little buttons to the centers and a ribbon. The little pillow is packaged in the brown sack.

I hope you have time to play this month.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Daniela,

    Those are so cute! I just received my order of Sweet Summer products and I can't wait to get a chance to sit down and make something. I LOVE the little flower you made with the sew pattern tissue paper.
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gessssssssssssssss daniela such a beautiful project...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable your gift bag set is! Love your handmade flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! You can do it all! Wow, the earrings are gorgeous and the sachet pillow is so sweet. This is a marvelous teacher gift that anyone would be thrilled to receive! Beautiful and amazing work, Daniela!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, daniela! Love those pillows!! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever and cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.