Tuesday, June 01, 2010

{ CupCards{to go} June kit ~ Sunrays }

I just wanted to share my creations with the June kit from CupCards {to go}. Kit is on sale NOW. Make sure you check out the DT gallery for more kit ideas. Everything you see here comes in the kit, except the white and brown floss. Those came in one of the earlier kits.

I made the kite by tracing the chipboard shape that came in the kit and then cutting up the papers.

For this card I cut up the chipboard shape and covered it with paper to create the banner. You can see the step by step instructions HERE.
This is my sketch card.


10 comments:

  1. So cute Daniela! Love these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that turquoise flower! Beautiful, beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your cards this month! The step by step is totally cute:) Going to have to make one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh daniela, these are so, so amazing! you had me at the kite, it's so amazing my friend, love these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:36 AM

    Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so much fun stuff girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous kit! I LOVE the kite you made. You're so creative and all of your cards are wonderfully designed. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Now lets talk about some super fun summer stuff! Way to go, Daniela!
    The drip drop outside reminds me to be thankful for prayer answering rain to this drought laden sod. Coloration coordination on your cards hit hard in summer activities column! June 21 cometh.
    Looking goood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.