Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{ Digital stamps and new Cricut }


Kathy Martin asked me to make a card with one of her new digital stamps Party Banner.  Check out her blog for more wonderful ideas using this stamp.  I used October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye patterned paper. The chipboard is painted with white paint and sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz. Here is a closer look at the banner.

I made my first official card using my new Cricut Expression! There are so many things I have to learn. If you have a Cricut and have any tips I would love to hear them. Link me to some Cricut resources and blogs I can check out.
I am making cute little Easter bags for Alex and his friends that I will show you as soon as I get a photo. Here, I am cutting grass for the eggs.


As I was getting ready to list this Life Mini album in my Etsy store I got a request to make one...perfect timing. I had several other people asking about it. If you would like one, email me and I will be more than happy to make one for you. I updated the store with some new items and I will be adding more.


5 comments:

  1. Hello! Just a couple of blogs for your Cricut:
    http://www.mypinkstamper.com/

    http://www.cricutholiday.com/

    Love that chipboard book! If I come across anymore, I will let you know.

    Also Lea does alot with her Cricut on her cards. Maybe you could go through her blog and see if there is anything...if you haven't already. :)

    http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are FANTASTIC Daniela! Did you know your banner card is in the Two Peas top viewed? Yippee! You rock! You are going to enjoy your cricut! I have a Silhouette and love the heck out of it. So many more possibilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs, Daniela! I love the banner and the little pearls you added! Have fun with your new Expression. That's so exciting!!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new Cricut! Have fun and my only advice is to PLAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic stuff girl....love those banners and you will have lots of fun with the cricut...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.