Tuesday, March 09, 2010

{ 2 Sketches 4 You Laura's sketch #47 }

I love this Beautiful Tree set from The Cutting Cafe'. So many fun trees to choose from. I used the grass from the same set. The sentiment is from Because Nice Matters printable stamp set. I printed it on a piece of paper that was left over from the tree and I added two little jewels.

I use Adobe Photoshop to arrange and print all my images that way I can get everything on one page. I print a sample page and adhere patterned paper over the sample images and print again. You don't need a fancy program to print these, Regina has wonderful instructions on how to print these images. Other supplies: BoBunny Press and MME patterned paper, October Afternoon journaling spot. Laura's sketch #47.

***Regina is looking for 3 or 4 people to add to the current Design Team. Read all the details HERE and apply.

14 comments:

  1. Daniela....................this is way adorable girl...what an amazing project..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Daniela! I love the bright green with the soft colors and that sentiment is so great!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work my friend! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. you seriously make the most awesome cards :) My card mojo has gone on strike :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper piecing on the trees. This is such a fun card. I got some of Regina's printable stamps at Christmas time. They are fun.
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh...super fun card

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable and creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daniela, this is SOOO wonderful!! I love the springy green ribbon and grass and the papers you used for the tree are perfect together! You are so creative with Regina's products!! Fabulous! Thank you for playing at 2S4Y and congrats on Fab 5. You totally rocked it!!! :o) ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. This ROCKS Daniela, super cute card, girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:13 AM

    So so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I want to let you know that I like your blog and your work so much! I'm from Quebec, Canada and I manage a French challenge blog. Every Friday I post a blog to discover and today I choose your! You may have some visitor from Quebec :)
    Hope everything is fine with you, if you disagree, please let me know.
    here is the post: http://karmascrap.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-decouvrir-daniela.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:45 PM

    Great paper piecing! So glad you played along with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.