Monday, August 04, 2008

{ My little family ! }


These two cards I did for another Hero Arts blog challenge. I keep using the same three sets because that is all I have. I do have the little birds, I forgot about them. Today I received another set with my $10 gift certificate. I won that several challenges ago.
On the first card I used Kraft cardstock and Making Memories journaling note, SEI patterned paper, Chatterbox chipboard. I cut the flowers from Pink Paislee patterned paper. All the stamps and little jewels are Hero Arts.
The second card I made with one of my favorite color combinations. I added a strip of October Afternoon patterned paper. Scallops are made with Martha Stewart punch. I stamped the background first and then embossed using my Cuttlebug folder. I used Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa and Cool Caribbean cardstock and ink.

8 comments:

  1. You all look fabulous! You are so beautiful Daniela! Hubby is very handsome! You two make gorgeous babies, better have lots more! LOL! Now these cards, wow! I especially love the Cool Carribean card. I adore the scallop punch circle with those darlng flowers!
    I had two good days (in a row)! Whoo hoo! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Daniela! You have such a lovely family. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! Daniela you always do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Family Photo! I love your cards, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....such Amazing work!!!! Sweet family too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly blessed, Daniela, you and your family are beautiful! Now I know where all this beauty comes from in these cards; you are happy! That just warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Daniela-- happy anniversary and how your baby boy is growing! What a cute picture! Your cards are always amazing too! I really love the top card for the Hero challenge. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:36 PM

    Happy Anniversary, Daniela! You two look so happy with your beautiful baby boy!

    Love the cards you made...both of them are so beautiful! I love the little jewel flowers on the first one, and I've always loved the color combination of the second card (I miss the Cool Carribean color...it was one of my favorites!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.