Thursday, July 10, 2008

{ Tinkering Ink - bECOming Green sneak peek }

Here is one last sneak peek. New bECOming Green by Tinkering Ink, printed on 100% recycled paper. You can see the full collection here. This collection will be available as a collection pack only and will come in a package that includes two of each paper. It is a limited edition, printed on Kraft. Make sure you check out the bECOming green gallery for other projects.
***Note: I did not stamp the butterflies, they are on the paper. Check the link above for the collection.

5 comments:

  1. I must, I must, I must have this collection! It's amazing, and your cards are even more amazing!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Amy, I must get this eco friendly paper! Love it! YOur first card with the circle is wonderful! Are the butterflies stamped by you, or is that the paper? Wonderful samples Daniela! Thanks for your kind card! HUgsm Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of these Daniela! And green paper, how cool. Us papercrafters sure do kill a lot of trees...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO, I love all the Kraft paper and Lime....Beautiful mix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:57 AM

    I think i'd have a hard time working with this pp... but you totally rocked it, Daniela!! Think it was made for you! Gorgeous creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.