Wednesday, April 09, 2008

{ Card challenge(s) }

I was making this card for Triple The Sketch blog and then I ended up completing several challenges.
Danielle's challenge is to create a card with: polka dots, chipboard, paint and a butterfly. The chipboard is Creative Imaginations that I painted. I stamped my background with polka dots, the stamp is from one of Stampin' Up sets. The butterfly and tag are from SEI Jolie Chocolat collection, full of butterflies and glitter. I added glitter to some of the flowers using Around The Block flocking and glitter set. It came in one of my goodie boxes from Cards.
Danni has a challenge on her blog to use eyelets so I added little flower eyelets to the scalloped edge. I had these forever.
Melissa Phillips has a challenge on her blog to make a card using chipboard shape, stamp and decorative scissors.
Wow, how is that, one card, four challenges.
If you didn't see my other note, I will be drawing winners tomorrow, Thursday.

13 comments:

  1. WOW!! Talk about multi-talking! I LOVE your card...love that you made your own polka-dots!! And the butterfly is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet and adorable Daniela! Thanks for playing along. I always love to see your cards.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card Daniela! It's gorgeous and love it when you can knock out more than one challenge with one card! this is perfectly beautiful and I love what you did with the sketch! Renee Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:06 AM

    Wow great card..I love it when you can combine Challenges...thats some Challenge tho!!! 4in 1...:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love how you cut it out!
    (((((((((hugs))))))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Daniela! Hope you and little one are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:45 AM

    OMGosh this is GORGEOUS Daniela and the idea that you accomplished all of those challenges, very different challenges in one card? Pure BRILLIANCE!!! You amaze me!

    hugs & love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daniela, I LOVE what you did with the sketch! This is just gorgeous! And how awesome that you were able to do so many challenges with it! You are amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O. M. Gosh! WOW ~ This is totally FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, Daniela! Thanks for playing!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card girl! Love those pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a beautiful card! Way to rock 4 challenges at once! :)
    Rae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.